Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pool Time and Ideas if You've Got 'em

These are at different times, in different states, but Caleb has been enjoying the pool lately. In fact, because we are indoors because it's so outrageously hot, swimming is the only thing that gets us outside! We're carless during the day, so if any of you have suggestions on keeping yourselves or your little ones entertained at home in the day, I would MUCH appreciate some advice! Please? :) Here's our little swimmer... Here's Caleb and his buddy Madelyn. You can tell Madelyn gets a bit more sun than Caleb does! :)
"I'm the King of the World!"
And just so our site isn't an entirely CALEB site, here is proof that Jonathan and I exist... This is us at our apartment complex pool and I am happy to report that this WICKED farmer tan I have going on is slowly fading away as Caleb and I get to the pool more.
My handsome boys!

4 comments:

Em and Ms said...

Cute pictures! You and Jonathan look great! And of course Caleb is just a handsome little man. We have so much fun swimming with friends. We really need to just get together more often, especially as our kids get to the age where they'll actually play together :)

The Allen Family said...

How fun! Remember when he was tiny and hated the water and now he's huge and adorable and a fish? :) He is sooooooo darling! And so is his swim suit. And so are you. :)

Mosley Family said...

Hey Becca~
He is such a handsome little guy! I found a blog site that I put on the right hand side on my blog under "cool stuff". Check it out. They have some really good ideas for entertaining children. Have fun with that! Hope that helps!

aptekmies said...

Oh, I remember those HOT Vegas days! You guys look like your having tons of fun in the pool though. When I lived in Vegas I would go to the mall and let Belle get her energy out at the little kiddie play area (watch out for other rough kids- you never know what they will do). My advice would be to play in the water as much as possible:)