Saturday, July 11, 2009

Howdy, partner

I'm not even going to tell you where this is, or when we were there. If you know, you know. If not, I'm not going to confess how old this is and how long ago I should have posted this. Jonathan is out with the Bug right now, so I have a minute, and I'm all caught up doing what I have to do. To my loyal followers...this one's for you!

This is one of Caleb's rare quiet moments playing with the "flower."

There were tractors of every color and C could NOT get enough of them. "Giddyapp!!"

I don't know what this actually is, but Caleb was having a blast playing this bongo drum.

Howdy, Buckaroo!

Warming up to this cow.

Did any of you new moms feel like this? "Somebody milk me!!! PLEASE!!!"

7 comments:

Kindra said...

Man that last picture makes me hurt even for the cow. I think I felt like that sometime too, so HUGE and uncomfortable that it was toatally obvious to anyone who looked at him. By the way Caleb is ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

YES! I love that you updated your blog so much. Caleb is so stinkin cute! I missed you. Welcome back!

Carlson Clan said...

haha! Love the cow picture! That picture of Caleb in the tractor is so cute!! That would be so cute framed in his room! How are you guys?! We miss you!

Todd and Heidi said...

I think I know where that is....Wheeler Farm? Hope things are going good with you guys. I bet your glad to be out of Vegas!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable child! And what great farm pix. My, that kids must have a great mom, and some pretty good grandmas, too. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Becca, I just started reading your blog, and I love it! You have such a cute son!

Lydia said...

Becca,
That last cow picture made me laugh and remember how I cried when I looked and felt a little like that a few days after Esther was born. Motherhood is full of surprises, wonderful and painful ones all mixed together. Thanks for posting those adorable pictures. He has gotten SO big!

Lydia