Thursday, September 3, 2009

Proud of my Mama


Hello READERS! My Mom, the amazing and talented Susan Aylworth, has just released her 8th novel, RIGHT CLICK, her first for an LDS audience. It is a sweet romance about a girl who's been jaded and needs to learn to find forgiveness before she can find true love. It's sweet without being cheesy and if you have some down time because you're nursing, or pregs and too sick to do anything else, or if you just want to read more than "Goodnight Moon," check it out. It's available at Barnes and Noble, Amazon, through Covenant Communications and Deseret Book. Enjoy!
Deseret Book's synopsis

6 comments:

AubreyB said...

Awesome! I just put it on hold at my library, not the same as buying it, I know...I wish I could afford all the books I want to read. :)

J Cromar said...

wow! 8!! i didn't know that about her! this is so neat!

Em and Ms said...

That's awesome! I remember you telling me all about this book on our morning walks. How exciting that it's finally published. I'll have to check it out. Hope you guys are doing well!

The Allen Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Klisa said...

Wow! That is really cool. I will have to check it out. It sounds cute. Oh, we FINALLY started a blog, it's http://theplickafamily.blogspot.com if you're interested. I hope you guys are doing well and enjoying Reno.

Becca Welch said...

That is so cool! How are you and Jon doing? Miss you guys!
love ya-Becca