Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Mama's little helper

Caleb always wants to be doing whatever I am doing. At this minute he is pulling on my sleeve very curious as to why I'm staring at this lit up screen. This rule applies to all household activities including: dishes (the dishwasher is by far his favorite toy), making the bed, cleaning the toilets (let's just not even go there), vaccuuming--though he is scared to death of the vaccuum cleaner, and, of course, laundry. Here's Caleb "helping."

"Let's see...It says 'machine wash warm' then 'tumble dry,' Mom."



"Did you need any help taking pictures, Mom?"

4 comments:

The Spanns said...

sooo cute and growing sooo fast!

Em and Ms said...

At least he's willing to help, right? :) I love the pictures of Caleb!

The Allen Family said...

Bec, he is such a busy boy! I'm sure he keeps you completely busy!! :) He's so adorable!! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

His big eyes are my favorite!