Thursday, December 31, 2009

BOY!!

Our internet access has been spotty at best on our delightful vacation and so I thank you for your patience. We had the ultrasound and it is most definitely a BOY! We're excited for Caleb to have a buddy and are grateful that the ultrasound suggests we'll be having him LATER instead of SOONER (since Jonathan's graduation is at an inopportune time). We had strong feelings this little guy was a a guy even though this pregnancy has been weirdo to the max (I've been able to feel individual kicks and movements since before 16 weeks! No joke!). So, there you have it. Man-child #2 on the way!

8 comments:

Em and Ms said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting, and it will be so fun to have 2 little boys.

Steve, Jen, Veronica, and Logan said...

Congratulations!

Merry said...

Yay! I have to say that I thought it was kind of fun for you to keep your readers in suspense! Congratulations!

hilary w said...

That's so exciting! Caleb will love having a little brother to be pals with. What will you name him?

The Allen Family said...

Belly pictures! Belly pictures! :)

melimba said...

YEAH! how fun to have another little boy! I think boys are turning out to be pretty great... but you knew that. :)

hey, did you make any cookie dough yet? :) I'm lovin' it.

Halley said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys. Boys are the best. :-)

melimba said...

girl, you kill me!
how come you are SO stinkin' nice?!? :) Man, a comment from you makes my life (i could have written DAY or WEEK or MONTH, but I have decided to write LIFE, b/c it is true).
You give me much much more credit than I deserve.

You will be so awesome at this whole TWO situation. :)
And, it gets easier every day. Take yesterday, for example, I actually cleaned out the fridge. That is a miracle in and of itself. Seriously.
So, I have NO doubt that you will be the BOMB with your two little boys! HOW FUN!

You are great. Thanks for making me feel great. Lots and lots of love to you and your sweet familia.
xoxo
melis