Friday, December 18, 2009

It's a---!!!

Well, beautiful darlings, we know what we are having. We had a lovely time at the ultrasound office yesterday; we have pictures and even video that will be forthcoming. And now, I must apologize. I know I am such a tease, and honestly, this wasn't the plan from the beginning, but my dear hubs has a chance to see his whole family in a matter of days (what with Christmas happening again this year) and he would prefer to tell his family in person. As I cannot monitor that his sisters and parents will NOT be looking at our blog, I must keep the big news out of the public ether until then. I KNOW!!!! I'm sorry!! BUT--if you're dying to know (I know--I'm so vain), you may send me an e-mail or facebook message or SOMETHING, and I will personally inform you of the news--assuming you are not a relative of the hubs. Please forgive our mind games and look forward to the announcement next week.

Much love,

Mommy Becca

1 comment:

The Allen Family said...

Hahahahahaha. Awesome. :) Congrats!!! Hugs!