Friday, May 23, 2008

Splashin' Around


We had an opportunity to go to Southern California last week and couldn't pass it up. Caleb LOVED the beach. It was the biggest sandbox in the world! He liked to eat it as much as play in it, which was a bit of a problem, but we had a great time anyway. Again...still working on getting video uploaded, but here are a couple of pictures of our California adventure, from Camarillo to Santa Monica and back.


Not as cold as you'd think it would be...

Mighty Caleb footprints.




Becca's tree. They had the brightest purple flowers!


"No! Don't jump in Caleb! It's not worth it!"

"So this is what it's like in the front seat...Niiiiice."

5 comments:

Em and Ms said...

I love the footprint picture! I'm glad you guys had a great time at the beach. We saw those trees too, and I agree--they're beautiful!

J Cromar said...

you look hot in the picture with caleb on the boat. what a fun trip!!

Todd and Heidi said...

How fun! I am glad you guys had a little trip...those are always so fun. I can't believe you were getting in the water. When we went it was freezing! Cute footprint picture too.

The Allen Family said...

Darling post, as always! And I know I've already said it, but I ALWAYS love the captions under the pictures! Thanks for the smiles! :) You look HOT!

Susan Aylworth said...

GREAT beach shots. Wish we could have joined you. Wish y'all could join us -- next week in the Caribbean. Hoping to see you soon, maybe in July at Uncle Barry's? xoxoxo - Mom/Susan/Gramma