Monday, June 23, 2008

Our Father's Day

Okay, so over a week late is still better than never. I hope Jonathan enjoyed his second-ever Father's Day. In the Wright Family, we get a little antsy and we tend to open presents first thing in the morning, so this is the Sunday morning of Father's Day when Jonathan opened his presents from me and Caleb. Well, actually, he opened one present the night before so he would have his new BYU-ish tie to wear to Church on Father's Day. Here's Caleb helping him open the present. Happy, sleepy boys.
Caleb liked the tissue paper. He's such a cheese.
This is Caleb's hand and foot...sort of. He touched the plaster and then smooooshed it between his fingers and toes, so I sort of painted/drew the outline of his hand and foot back in...close enough.
Here was our Sunday afternoon activity. We were impressed with how well we covered the board. And, don't worry, I didn't let Jonathan win just because it was Father's Day! :)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Impressive Scrabble board! And what a cute present (Caleb's hand and foot)! I might do that with my babies but I don't think Blair would be as thrilled with bird feet in plaster...

Anonymous said...

P.S. Your bedspread is soooo pretty!

Anonymous said...

Just one more. I'm impressed your bed is made. Mine would have been trashed! In fact, I'm not sure where one throw pillow went... maybe under the pile of clothes in the corner...

meng said...

we should totally hang out! email me your adress and you phone number and we will make plans to hang out. my email is brittanymeng@yaoo.com can't wait to talk to you!