Friday, June 6, 2008

I'm it?

Tag from Mrs. Spurgeon:
A. Attached or Single? Attached at the hip :)
B. Best Friends? Jonathan, Chandi, Kristin, Jenny, Jessica, Katie, Rachael, Jennifer and Lauren
C. Cake or Pie? Pie---all kinds. You should see Thanksgiving with my family.
D. Day of choice? Whichever day is date night!
E. Essential item? Burts Beeswax... and birth control :)
F. Favorite color? Lavender
G. Greatest Accomplishment? Getting Jonathan to want to marry me.
H. Hometown? Chico, CA baby!
I. Indulgences? Chocolate chip cookie dough
J. January or July? In Provo it was July, but here it's January
K. Kids? Yep. If you haven't noticed by now he's the short one in all the pictures.
L. Life is incomplete without? Jonathan and Caleb, of course...but also vacations and music!
M. Marriage date? August 12, 2005
N. Number of siblings? 6 brothers
O. Oranges or Apples? I love juicy oranges and when apples are sliced up.
P. Phobias or fears? I hate snakes
Q. Quotes? "Let us get out instruments tightly strung and our melodies sweetly sung. Let us not die with our music still in us." --President Spencer W. Kimball
R. Reason to smile? June is my birthday month!!
S. Season? Spring
T. Tag three friends? the Chand, Joseph (you know who you are) and my mama.
U. Unknown fact about me? I know the words to innumerable songs. Even now Jonathan will catch me singing some random song and say, "I have never heard you sing that before."
V. Very favorite store? Any place where I can get it for 75% off. I am a bargain shopper extraordinaire.
W. Worst habit? Losing patience.
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasounds of cute little babies!
Y. Your favorite food? Anything from Carrabba's!
Z. Zodiac? Cancer, but just barely.

8 comments:

Em and Ms said...

Thanks for doing the tag--it's fun to learn new things about people!

The Allen Family said...

How fun! :) I'll definitely have to play with this one, but it might be a while because I just finished a tag today. :) Love ya and miss ya!

The Spanns said...

Ah, I guess I'm hooked! I'll get on it...

Katie M. Brown said...

becca....you look beautiful!!!!good to see you are doing good.

Andy and Rachael said...

Becca! I keep getting your messages, and I am so sorry I haven't called back!! But you have the right number, and I really want to talk to you. I will try to call this week or next week. Andy's parents are in town right now, so it may be a little while... It's been two months already. I am so bad!! I'M SORRY!!!

The Allen Family said...

P.S. You are one of my best friends too! Thanks for the shout out! You should definitely come visit for your big day!

Becky Nelson said...

It is great to see how much your family has grown. I found your blog threw the Mosley's. I hope you don't mind me adding your blog to my page. It is fun to see how people grow in their lifes. My blog is
peckslife.blogspot.com.

OuR LiTtLe FaM said...

I think you spelled your hubby's name wrong... hehe! Just jokin... well kinda! Sweet survey... Okay so we really miss you guys and I am still kickin myself for missing Caleb's b-day party... it looks like it was a blast! We still have his present sittin in our closet... a little elmo bath toy and a rubber car toy. We need to get that to you and I really have no excuse besides that life has been extremely busy with a couple of family weddings in the past few weeks and lots of work (for me) and school (for Aaron)! We haven't even started to get the nursery ready... sad huh?!! Oh well... it will all come together...hopefully! I am glad to see that life is good for you guys! We miss you!!